Connect To Your Accounts
Use this button to log into your TD Ameritrade client portal in a new tab.
Use this button to log into your Charles Schwab client portal in a new tab.
Use this button to log into your Stoney Creek Advisors client portal in a new tab.
First Time Here?
Access all your accounts and documents in one place!
Our secure aggregation software gives you the ability to access all your financial accounts in one place to give you a fuller picture of your available resources and explore various scenarios for using those resources over time. It’s time to plan your financial security and stop guessing at it!
Our client vault system gives you secure access to your documents and statements and provides us a safe channel for the exchange of information.
Check out our instructional videos and troubleshooting FAQ for the SCA portal below!
Accessing Your TD statements and Current Tax Forms From the SCA Portal
They’re posted automatically into the folders under the Custodian Documents tab.
Click the “Custodian Documents” tab beside the “Shared Files” tab (under our logo in the upper lefthand corner) to access.
(Please note that Custodian Documents must be accessed on a computer, not through the mobile app. Shared Files are accessible on both platforms.)
First-Time Portal Setup Video (Computer)
First-Time SCA Portal Setup Video (Mobile)
Linking Your 401Ks and Away-Held Accounts to the SCA Portal (Computer ONLY) Video
Troubleshooting FAQ for the SCA Portal
- Q: I can’t find my monthly statements or tax forms in the Vault.
- A: Statements are uploaded monthly to a special folder within our SCA portal. To access them, click on the Custodial Documents tab (next to the Shared Folders tab) and navigate to the folder for the account you wish to view. Tax forms will appear annually in the same area.
- A: If you’re trying to access the Custodial Documents tab on a mobile device, it won’t appear for you. As of yet, that tab is only visible on a computer browser. When that changes and the folder becomes accessible on mobile devices, we’ll let you know!
- Q: I can’t link my external accounts.
- A: Did you check out the troubleshooting video for that? [Click to scroll to video]
- A: If you’re trying to link your external accounts on a mobile device, the application won’t appear for you. As of yet, linking is only available on a computer browser. When that changes and linking becomes accessible on mobile devices, we’ll let you know!
Still struggling with login issues?